Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DIOR ADDICT LIP GLOW - Color Awakening Lip Balm

Hi Loves. Tonight I took my kids out for dinner and after stopped at the Dior Counter to check out the new collections. The self adjusting color products caught my eye and I ended up buying three of the four products in the display. I picked up the Lip Glow Color awakening Lip Balm ( also the Rosy Glow self adjusting blush and nail polish which will be reviewed on my other blog soon). 

This product is fantastic. A customized balm that adjust to the right shade to enhance your natural lip color. It moisturizes wonderfully and leaves a glossy finish to the lips. When testing on my hand it left no color just a glossy finish but really did add the perfect color to my lips. A new favorite must have product.

Natural Lip Color

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely :). I love how it reacts to your natural lip colour to give a gorgeous enhance colour. I can't wait to see the blush on your other page! xx

    ReplyDelete