Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Favorite Nude Lipsticks

Hey Loves. For myself and many others the most difficult look to pull off is a nude lip. Finding the right shade can seem impossible much of the time but with a lot of trial and error with lipsticks that made me look dead I have found the ones that look nice on me. I can not go for the pale nudes especially with peach undertones they look awful on me. I need to go for one with pink or brown/caramel undertone. I also find it can be easier to wear a nude lip by not going for an opaque lipstick but one that is a bit sheer or even a gloss.


Smashbox Honey
MAC Syrup

MAC High Tea

NYX Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
NYX Matte Lip Cream - Istanbul
NYX Mega Shine Gloss - 122 Natural
 What are your favorite Nude/Neutral lipsticks?

Sara xo



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Syrup was one of my first MAC lipsticks. I love it:)

      Delete
  2. It is so hard for me to find a nude lip color! I'm still trying to find the perfect one

    Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like Istanbul on your lips! :) My favorite is Freckletone though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Istanbul! I think it is one of my favorites as well, but I do like High Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never pull of a full nude! That Istanbul one looks lovely though! Not too nude!

    I found your blog on the blog hop hosted by Jess in wonderland and Canvas Bag Kris and I've followed :)

    efxo - Beauty | Fashion | Life

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous! I havent tried any of these out though :( I use MAC's HoneyLove - its purdy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice choice, Istanbul and High Tea are very beautiful!
    I got me a gloss (Evora, not sure if you have that one in your countries) that was on sale and looked really ugly in the tube, but I tried it at home and it turned out an amazing nude! Will post some pics soon :)

    www.alexdelaverde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete